The B2B CFO GamePlan®
Most owners of privately-held companies have long-term needs, such as to increase market share, increase company value, increase the owner’s personal wealth, reduce cash flow worries, reduce stress to the owner, create more free time for the owner, build a solid retirement fund, create security for loved ones, etc.
One of the tools we use to help with long-term needs is our Finders, Minders and Grinders™ process.
Our goal is to help solve these needs for business owners on a cost-effective basis.
The next step is to complete The Discovery Analysis™. This is a four-step process, which usually takes about two hours with the company’s staff.
- Meet with and interview the company’s staff, which is typically the head of accounting and/or operations.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark the company’s financial information against its industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our key findings.
The next step is to complete The Strategy Session™. This is a four-step process.
- Meet with the owner for about 30 minutes to confidentially discuss the key findings from The Discovery Analysis™.
- Give the owner a complimentary copy of the industry comparison report.
- Review The Strategy Gameplan™.
- Discuss a preliminary timeline for The Performance Period™.
The next step is to complete The Performance Period™. This is a three-step process.
- Implement the agreed-upon action steps discussed in The Strategy Session™.
- Meet regularly with the business owner to discuss progress made.
- Meet long-term with the business owner if something important is discovered that was not discussed or known in The Strategy Session™.
The next step is to complete The Assessment Report™. This is a three-step process.
- Report the results of the agreed-upon action steps discussed in The Strategy Session™.
- Document and discuss any benefits or rewards from the services performed by B2B CFO®.
- Begin or continue an ongoing relationship with the owner as a trusted long-term business advisor.