Although it is predictable, most business owners don’t have a transition plan or even an idea of the value of their business. And, of companies surveyed that want to grow by acquisition, very few have a formal written acquisition strategy, which is very important to achieve maximum value from a business.
While transitioning your business or growing through acquisitions can be very rewarding. It can also come with many challenges. To make sure you are prepared and can get through it successfully, I highly recommend using a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor. In addition to helping you save an enormous amount of money, there are also many other benefits of using a Certified M&A Advisor.
The benefits include having someone to:
- Evaluate the value drivers in your business
- Increase the company’s value with a systematic approach
- Organize and prepare your company to be “market ready”
- Evaluate different exit strategies and the pros and cons
- Access experts that focus on the Lower Middle Market (companies with sales up from $10 to $150 million.)
Now for my shameless plug – I just recently became a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor. So why I am shameless about promoting this? Because I am really excited about the level of expertise I can bring to my clients and know how much it can help you. So, if you’re thinking about an exit plan or acquisition strategy, I would be happy to meet with you to share more about how it works and the many benefits you can receive. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-409-3822.