As you reflect on your blessings this past year, we enjoy sharing a few of ours.
Tracy reached her 6th year anniversary in October with Ally Financial. Glen celebrated 11 years as B2B CFO® partner. He coaches new partners and led business transition training.
Jenny renewed her lease with two DG friends, in uptown where many college grads enjoy life after college. She continues her passion, working for the Frisco RoughRiders – now 3 full seasons with the AA minor league Texas Rangers’ affiliate, and 2 years serving as an advisor for the TCU chapter of her sorority.
Kristy and Kirk celebrated their 5th anniversary in June. Kristy accepted a new teaching contract in Springfield. She is in her 8th year of teaching, and is pursuing a Master’s degree. Kirk is excited about his management position with O’Reilly Auto Parts. Tracy and Glen helped Kristy and Kirk move into their new home this year. Jack, their 5-year-old Corgi Dachshund mix, loves his new backyard.
- We got word Friday, June 8, and were in Chicago Saturday, June 9 for nephew Tommy’s MLB debut.
- Tracy returned to Purdue’s campus for the first time – for a Delta Gamma reunion. She relived sleeping in the sorority house and shared many laughs with her DG sisters.
- We celebrated the 4th of July in San Francisco with Julie and Dave, and did our share of cheering on Tommy’s game winning hits 2 days in a row at Oracle Park.
- We did our best not to be the party poopers along the Bourbon trail for Kirk’s 30th birthday.
- We were excited Kristy, Kirk, Jenny and her friend Jordan (an avid lifetime Cardinal’s fan) could spend a weekend with us in St. Louis for the NLCS game 2.
- We had an eventful trip to Davidson, cheering on Lisie and her volleyball team.
- We enjoyed a weekend of family time in San Diego for Tommy & Skooch’s wedding.
- We had a relaxing week with Scott and Erin in St. Petersburg, FL during Thanksgiving.
- We will have fun with Glen’s sisters Terri and Vikki visiting at Christmas.
CHRISTMAS LIGHTING ADVENTURES
The Christmas lights went up. The breaker tripped…again. Tracy could not open the garage door. The electrician and lights installer agreed changing to LED bulbs would solve the problem. The new LED Christmas lights went up. The breaker tripped..again. Tracy could not open the garage door..again. The electrician put the garage door and Verizon connection on a new breaker…now the LED lights look great.
During this holiday season and in 2020, you are among the blessings for which we are thankful throughout the year! MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY CHANUKAH from Glen and Tracy!