Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Amarillo, TX and surrounding areas
Amarillo, TX CFO
32 Years of Experience
West Texas A&M University
Certificates & Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant
Texas Society of CPAs
Contact Jim Belcher and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Jim has 38 years of wide-ranging business management experience. He has served businesses and solved problems from both the private company and the public practice perspective. Using this experience, along with the necessary skills needed in today's business environment, he is able to work with the management teams of a wide variety of companies to accomplish their business goals.
Jim's exposure to the operations and sales areas of businesses enables him to think as a businessperson first, and then apply his financial skills to arrive at practical solutions that will achieve superior results. Being able to relate to and work with owners, management, and staff creates a unique perspective, allowing him to see the issues clearly and implement solutions that really work.
As a financial officer, he has extensive experience in these areas:
- Cash management and forecasting
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Budgeting and planning
- Banking and loan agreements
- Operational, financial and pricing analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Cost reduction
- Information technology
Jim holds a BBA degree with a major in Accounting from West Texas A&M University. He is a C.P.A., licensed in Texas, and has served as a board and committee member for several non-profit organizations.
Jim and his wife, Sharron live in Amarillo. Their two sons and their respective families, including a granddaughter, live in the Denver area. He is active in his church and enjoys live jazz, sports, and travel.