Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Fort Smith, AR and surrounding areas
Fort Smith, AR CFO
28 Years of Experience
Brigham Young University
University of North Texas
Certificates & Licenses:
Association of Financial Professionals
Contact Ken Crawford and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Ken has over 28 years of corporate finance and accounting experience, including roles as CFO, Divisional CFO, Vice President of Finance, Accounting, and Human Resources for both enterprise and growth stage companies. His experience includes public Fortune 500 companies and private small to medium-sized firms with revenues ranging from $3 million to $1 billion. Ken has assisted business owners prepare and sell their companies, and has helped in the ownership transition. While Ken’s domestic experience has covered most major business regions across the United States, he is bilingual and has worked extensively in Mexico and other Latin America countries. He has a strong background in financial planning, profit reporting and improvement, acquisitions and divestitures, consolidations, and technology.
Areas of expertise include:
- Finance and Accounting Management
- Profitability and Management Reporting
- Revenue and Cost Modeling
- Cost Analysis and Expense Reduction
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Improving Cash Collection Systems and Processes
- Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Integration's
- Analyzing and administering Payroll and Benefit Plans
- Managing Relationships with Bankers/Auditors
- Hiring, Training, and Mentoring of Staff
- Technology, Transportation, Logistics, and Distribution
Ken received a B.S. in Business Management, with an emphasis in Finance, from Brigham Young University and a M.B.A. in Finance from the University of North Texas. Ken resides in Fort Smith, AR with his wife Michele and four children, where they are active in their church and community. In his spare time, he enjoys personal fitness, reading, and attending his children’s sports and music activities.
Contact Ken (972) 740-4171