About Allen Crouch
Allen has over 30 years of financial, operational and transactional experience across a broad range of industries.
For the past fifteen years, Allen has been a financial officer reporting directly to Board of Directors, Owners and Investors. He began his career with Deloitte, in Dallas. Allen has worked for a cross section of industries from the service industry, healthcare, manufacturing and software and technology. His broad experience ranges from Fortune 500 companies that recently acquired startups, high growth acquisitive public companies, mid-size and private equity companies. He also participated in a startup that was acquired by a Fortune 500 company.
Allen has a wealth of experience in setting up financial systems and controls to provide integrity to the financial statements. He has developed numerous models for valuations, growth plans and mergers and acquisitions. Allen has lead the due diligence and divesture of over 15 companies including sales to public companies and private equity groups.
He has helped investors determine the most profitable product lines and how to identify which businesses or products lines to grow and support and to avoid investment in cash hungry low profit ventures. Allen has worked extensively with investors and private equity groups to develop dash board reporting to monitor the pulse of the business while developing strategic plans so the investors could monetize their investment and realize a higher value for their company.
Allen has worked side by side with Division Presidents, COO’s and CEO’s to determine the best path forward on make-buy decisions, facility expansion, system implementations and marketing and strategic analysis.
Additionally, he has negotiated leases, initiated and managed bank relationships, negotiated supply contracts and overseen audits of multinational public companies.
Allen is skilled in managing relationships including attorneys, CPA’s, IT Consultants, bankers, and insurance brokers. He has demonstrated success in high growth and turn around environments.
Allen graduated from the University of Arkansas with a degree in Accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant. Allen earned his MBA from the Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University in Malibu California.
Allen’s high ethics combined with his diverse experience make him an ideal partner for entrepreneurs that want focus on growing their business and increasing their value.
- BSBA, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- MBA, Pepperdine University, Pepperdine, CA
Certificates & Licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Arkansas
- AICPA Certified Global Management Accountant
- Financial Executives International
- American Institute of C.P.A.’s
Articles by Allen Crouch
- How to Identify Your Daily Cash Position Faster
- Is Your Marketing Strategy Paying Off?
- Increase the Success of Your Exit With a Master Plan
- Top Strategies to Keep Your Finances Well Organized
- How to Reduce Costs Without Cutting Staff
- Why Skills Trump Innovation in Business Success
- What Investors Want to Know Before Signing a Check
- The Key to Successfully Selling Your Business
- Ignite Growth & Prepare to Exit With Incentive Plans
- Overcome Financial Obstacles with a New Mind Set
- Business Expansion Warnings: Look Before You Leap
- 4 Tips to Develop an Accurate Forecast
- Grow Your Business with Better Cash Flow Projections
- Increase Your Profits with a Marketing/Finance Collaboration
- 3 Signs Your Company is Ready to Scale and What to Do About It
- 7 Ways to Cut Expenses & Save Thousands of Dollars Each Month
- What Can Albert Einstein Teach You About Financial Modelling?
- How to Develop an Exit Plan that Safeguards Your Company
- Pricing Strategies: Should You Discount Your Services?
- Don’t Make This Common Product Mix Mistake
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Names B2B CFO Among Nation’s Top 100 Small Businesses at the 2015 Small Business Summit