About Max Elghandour
Prior to joining B2B CFO®, Max served as CFO, VP, Corporate Controller, and Treasurer at both public and private companies. He led several mergers and acquisitions, as well as integration and divestitures. He managed large teams across the globe and assured compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, SOX, major SAP and Solomon systems installations. Max has International, Expatriation & Multi-unit experience in rapid-growth environments.
Since joining B2B CFO® in 2010, Max has helped business owners sharpen operational performance, curb costs, and increase profitability. He provides consulting services on an as-needed basis. This affords privately-held businesses the benefit of his vast experience and skill set, without the fully loaded cost of a full-time employee.
Max has several areas of expertise, including: financial/ operational analysis & reporting, cash and treasury management, debt financing, M&A/divestitures, exit strategy, strategic business planning, and many others. He is also multilingual with international experience and believes helping those around him, frequently mentoring and coaching or assisting with team building and training.
Max has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Saint Francis College and is a Certified Public Accountant. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. Max is also a member of Executives In Action (EAI), a Dallas, a Texas based not for-profit corporation providing executives support for local charities and not for- profit organizations. Max is married to Jean Marie and has two grown boys, Adam and Joseph. Max and family reside in Fairview, TX, a suburb of Dallas.
Some of Max’s accomplishments include the following:
- Formalized budget and strategic plan for 75 million international E&P company
- Negotiated a replacement reserve based loan with improved terms for an E&P Company
- Negotiated and settled the acquisitions of four companies for a client in the oil and gas field services
- Formalized a monthly financial and operational package for a healthcare client
- Formalized policy and procedures and financial reporting for a real estate startup
- Identified causes for high staff turnover, and modified hiring and retention procedures resulting in the reduction of staff turnover by 25%
- Negotiated a favorable revolver and an acquisitive line of credit for healthcare client
- Identified and facilitated collections of seriously past due receivables for a client operating in the Middle East
- Improved operating margins and profits by restructuring compensations and bonuses for a 30 million at home pediatric services client
- Saint Francis College
Certificates & Licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA, NYSSCPA, EIA
Articles by Max Elghandour
- Improve Your Top Line With Bottom-Up Forecasting
- How to Equip Leaders for a Successful Merger
- Employee-Owned Businesses: A Win-Win Alternative in Saturated Markets
- How to Avoid 6 Common Financial Mistakes
- The 4 Traits of The Most Successful Leaders
- How to Avoid Strategic Errors in Your Company
- The Art of Listening: The Key to Good Relationships & Your Next Sale
- Dynamic Stability: Oxymoron or Key to Financial Growth?
- How to Set Priorities When Management Doesn’t Make it Clear
- 5 Tips to Reduce Employee Turnover & Improve Financial Success
- Do You Know the Dollar Amount of Your Company’s Cyber Risk?
- What You Need to Know About Finance and Strategic Planning
- How Do You Define Respect?
- B2B CFO Extends Leadership Position in Mid-Market Business Transitions